Hi, I'm Xinran Peng.

I'm a UX designer currently pursuing my master's degree in HCI at the Indiana University of Bloomington.

 

I love typography and am always curious about human behavior. I listen to music for 85% of my waking hours and cook for my friends for the rest 15%.

PRETZEL

Battling food insecurity in IU with community engagement.

NEUS

Eliminate bias with access to global news sources.

Seascape

Redefine, rebrand and redesign an NFT gaming platform.

Tesla Alert

From alert, record to repair, a smooth and painless experience.

Case Study

Navigate

Case Study

PRETZEL

NEUS

Seascape

Branding

Type Design

Motion Graphics

Contact Me

I'm currently looking for UX related internship in summer 2023. Let's work together and build something meaningful.

© 2022 by Xinran Peng.

929-310-8154